Sunday, May 14, 2017

Return to DBA . yep, it's been a while

It has been quite a while since i last played DBA (I haven't played a game since well before DBA3.0 came out. In essence, I went off the the game. However I grabbed the opportunity to try some games at Keith's place the the week. Here are just a few shots from the three games we each played.
I played two games with the Spanish, and one with the Early Mycenaeans.







No drawn out AARs ... just the simple observation that I may have rekindled my enjoyment of these games. More games would seem to be in order if I can carve the time out of my busy work weeks.

2 comments:

  1. DBA 3.0 has really rekindled my interest in the game as well. It's fun, no harder to play than the original, and has some interesting chrome which really brings it alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Robin, much better than mine. I'm of course very pleased you enjoyed the games.

    ReplyDelete

A water lurker for HotT

I felt like doing something a little more creative, in the midst of a lot of 6mm WW1 painting. For some years I've had a crocodile '...